Saturday, March 17, 2012

J Crew swimsuits

Six months after giving birth, I have the lost all the weight that I gained during pregnancy. Though this may be, I still dread the sight of my big, saggy belly that is hanging from my tiny frame.

What I dread even more is the fact that in 2 months time, I shall be hitting the beach with my family and friends! Since I have no time to go to the gym (who can still juggle time between work and breastfeeding sessions?!), I need to find a foolproof way of hiding my bulge.

So, as early as now, I'm in the hunt for flattering swimsuits without risking looking blah!

I'm so happy I chanced upon the site of J Crew! Too bad the colors that I like do not come in my size! :( Anyway, I'll just post them here for you and me to ogle at...


Jersey Lomellina one-shoulder tank $150


Tulle draped bandeau tank $125


Off the shoulder tank $118
Also comes in festival green, shallow sea and jazzy purple
(the link in J crew is not working so the colors aren't coming out! grr...)

The swimsuits are just so "daeyym" sexy that I want everything in all colors! But my favorite truly is the Lomellina one-shoulder swimsuit. Too bad that the blue color that I like is no longer available in my size...

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep on looking then.



No comments:

Post a Comment