Friday, December 16, 2011

Felt cloth owl decor :)

My son is always up at night that is why I decided to hold an owl-themed baptism for him.

I asked my caterer to style each table with twigs upon which felt cloth owls will hang from. I wanted to do the felt owls myself but when I went to the fabric store, I did not find any light blue felt owl. So I commissioned Pink Teacup Shoppe, a local online store that specializes in handmade products, to do the work for me. And here are the owls that they came up with:


I'm happy to receive my owl orders because they'll make the event look more festive. Even though the blue shade of the owls are darker than the blue hue that will be used in the baptism, I'm still happy with the outcome and I cannot wait to see how everything will look on the day of the baptism.


No comments:

Post a Comment