Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Aria Nursing Tank Top

I'm a proud advocate of breastfeeding but I have to admit that it cramps up one's style. I can hardly wear any of my old clothes whenever I go out with my child because I they do not have a front or side opening since they are not essentially nursing wear.

Since I love jackets and blazers, I needed to find a basic nursing tank top that I can put under my outer garments. Jackets and blazers, even kimonos are ideal for moms who just gave birth since it can hide the flabs in our stomachs until such time that we have fully recovered from pregnancy.

Eden has a line of tank tops called "Aria" priced at P1000. Aside from the easy snap on top for nursing, it has a long hem which is ideal for layering. The only problem with the tank top is that it has no pads. One would have to find a small breast pad to fit in the tiny cup of the tank top.

The nursing tank is made of cotton/ spandex and comes in the ff colors:
  • midnight/black strap
  • mocha/black strap
  • ash/black strap
  • snow
  • carbon
Eden is available in Aura Athletica in Rockwell and can also be bought online (shopeden.multiply.com). The basic snow (white) and carbon (black) colors immediately go out of stock but I was fortunate enough to find one white tank top left in Rockwell.

To look like the hip, young mom that I am, I layer this white tank top with a sheer kimono and skinny jeans and this is what I end up looking:I'm going to purchase the black tank top as soon as it's available and I will pair it with black jeans or black leather leggings from Top Shop plus a Kimono or blazer to look ultra chic at night :)

So, mommies don't have to look frumpy and outdated. Just make sure that you have the basic garments in basic colors and you can have fun layering and mixing them up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment