Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Trousers in primary colors

The cold weather usually ushers in a dark, somber mood with women donning black or gray clothing. Somehow, the dark fever has eluded me for I find myself becoming more and more inclined to wear clothes in primary colors -- particularly, trousers.

I found this fantastic cobalt blue silk pants from Tibi from Net-a-porter. Unfortunately it's way beyond my budget (like 365 pounds overbudget). But the color is just so striking that I'm sure one would make a statement with it.


The texture of leather also haunts me in my sleep that's why I couldn't stop myself from staring at these beautiful cropped leather pants in orange which I also found from net-a-porter. The zipper details make it even more edgy, perfect for a rocker like me.
The 70s vibe is something that we can't ignore lately with wide leg pants proliferating everywhere. And if it comes in cool coral hues such as the one that Blake Lively is wearing, it becomes all the more difficult to ignore and escape from.

So, if I were you, don't blend in with the background. Make your face and style be seen by wearing solid primary colors. So excited to wear bright blue pants when I head back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment