Monday, December 5, 2011

Call It Spring Gold Flats

Back in 2000, my friend and I scoffed at the idea that gold is the new black. A month after our mockery of gold, I gave in to the trend and found my friend doing the same thing behind my back. LOL! We were afraid of what the other one would say so we hid wearing gold from one another.

Now, I seldom go out without any gold in my outfit -- whether it be in my accessories or as hardware in my bag or as buttons in my blazer. I just have to have my GOLD.

That is why I am so excited that the holidays are here because this also means that gold clothing/ holiday wear is rampant!

While I have yet to find the perfect gold dress for New Year's, I am to happy to have found very chic yet affordable gold flats which I often use on my days out to the mall. It perks up an otherwise plain outfit :)
Call it Spring Esperanza flats in Gold. Only $29.

Makes moms like me feel sexy again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment